Sunday, April 30, 2023

Pemberley

 Pemberley - May 2023

"Based on Jane Austen's Pride & Prejudice, sim designer and co-owner Aria Christen has created our dream of a Pemberley, as one may consider it looks like today; yet it still embodies all the quaint charm of Austen’s 1813 novel!" ~
The Nature Collective.
27 Photos!

The new Pemberley is a remarkable sim by Aria Christen, who recreated the world of Jane Austen's Pride & Prejudice. The sim is a contemporary version of the classic estate, with all the grace and sophistication of the original novel. Whether you enjoy period RP or just want a scenic getaway, you will discover something to appreciate in this sim. For example Afternoon Tea in the small tea room!

I had the opportunity to visit the sim before its official launch, and I was impressed by the beauty and detail of the landscape. The sim is immersed in nature, with lovely trails and vistas. I took many pictures to hopefully convey the ambiance and mood here (EEP). I am very thankful to Aria, Jude and Natalia for welcoming me and letting me explore the vision of Pemberley, and will be open to everyone on Wednesday, May 3rd!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Reality Escape

  Reality Escape - May 2024 TNC Set of 30 Photos! "Welcome to Reality Escape - Wander & enjoy my eclectic mishmash of nature & ...