Friday, June 2, 2023

Runaway

 Runaway - June 2023

Missing Melody
"What is a Missing Melody? It's that song in your head that you can't get out but not sure how it really goes. It's that temptation you want to have in your life so you can fight to resist. It's that place in your heart that is always waiting to be filled!" ~
24 Photos!

That's what I felt when I visited the 24hr "Oh Deer CafĂ©" on a small island. The aroma of fresh coffee, the taste of freshly baked bread, and the sight of many farm animals made me feel alive and curious. I wanted to explore every corner of this place, to find out its secrets and stories. 
But there was something else that caught my eye. Umbrellas and shoes hanging from overhead wires and in trees. It looked like a storm had swept through the island, leaving behind these odd reminders of its power. I wondered who they belonged to, and what they were doing when the storm hit. Were they running for shelter, or enjoying the rain? Were they scared, or excited? 
I felt a Missing Melody in my soul, a longing for something I couldn't name. Maybe it was adventure, maybe it was love, maybe it was both. I decided to stay on the island for a while, hoping to find the answer. Maybe I would meet someone who could sing the song in my head, or fill the place in my heart. Maybe I would find the Missing Melody that I was looking for!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Alone - Canary Islands

  Alone - May 2024 Canary Islands Art Installation Set of 18 Photos! "Based on the poem by Edgar Allan Poe, Alone is a new experience b...