Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Jitters Coffee Shop - Closing Aug 11th

 Drinker - August 2023

Jitters Coffee Shop - Closing Aug 11th
"Jitters was created by Cynthia Deere and is now maintained by Echo Taylor, in memory of Cyn. Jitters began years ago as a place to meet with friends or sit in solitude to relax, think, or work. We hope you'll always enjoy Jitters. ♥!" ~
The Nature Collective
24 Photos!

(It is with a sad heart that I share this collection of 24 photos + 9 of winter of Jitters Coffee shop, which will close it's doors for good August 11th 2023. This place was more than just a coffee shop, it was a community hub, a cultural landmark, and a source of joy for many. I hope these photos can capture some of the essence and spirit of Jitters, and serve as a tribute to its legacy!)

Copy of the notecard displayed at the Café:
["Dearest Jitters Friends, 
With the heaviest heart I must announce the closing of Jitters Coffee Shop.  I have absolutely done my best to carry on Cyn's beloved creation. But due to my own RL, I am unable to continue to do so. As of August 11th, 2023, Jitters will be closing. The land will be for sale at that time, but I will not be selling Jitters as it is. This was Cyn's creation and I am proud so many people were able to continue to enjoy it after she passed in RL. She loved this place and I believe was a catalyst for her other beloved creations.  If there's someone who loved a good coffee shop full of nature (and bunnies), it was Cyn.  

So on behalf of her and her family and friends, thank you. Thank you for supporting this place for so long. That support meant and means so much to Cyn. I wish deeply I could have found a way to carry on with it, but alas, as we all know RL comes first and it's telling me I need to let it go. I am certain this place will live as a vivid memory in our hearts just like Cyn does. Please continue to enjoy the space a week longer. Love, Echo Taylor"] ~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Reality Escape

  Reality Escape - May 2024 TNC Set of 30 Photos! "Welcome to Reality Escape - Wander & enjoy my eclectic mishmash of nature & ...