Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Silver Moon

 Sortis Eridanus - September 2023

Silver Moon
The Nature Collective - Seasonal Autumn Spaces
Set of 6 Photos! - TNC Blogger Series!

I Revisited Silver Moon, a beautiful forest that is now showing its autumn colors. It was a magical place, full of wildlife, rare plants, and hidden secrets. Via the TNC TRAILS 'N TAILS! Aug 6th 2023
I explored the trails that led me deep into the misty woodlands, where I felt like I was in a fairy tale. The autumn sun was shining through the trees, creating a warm and cozy atmosphere. The birds were singing, the river was flowing, and the sky was orange. It was a wonderful experience, and I felt so connected to nature and myself. I highly recommend you to visit Silver Moon if you have the chance. It is a place where you can have fun, relax, and recharge your energy. You will not regret it!

"Some where deep in the Forest mornings are filled with a slight mist and the quiet singing of birds. Light of the sun fills the shadows in the  trees. Life begins a new day!" ~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Reality Escape

  Reality Escape - May 2024 TNC Set of 30 Photos! "Welcome to Reality Escape - Wander & enjoy my eclectic mishmash of nature & ...