Saturday, November 18, 2023

Azure Haven

 Azure Haven - November 2023

Millenium
The Nature Collective - Rural
Set of 12 Photos! TNC Blogger Series!

I am writing to share with you some exciting news: I have just booked a week-long stay at Azure Haven, a serene 19th-century Mediterranean island that I have always dreamed of visiting.

Azure Haven is a place where you can step back in time and enjoy the simple pleasures of life. You can wander through olive groves and lavender fields, or relax by the stone fountain. You can discover the rustic fishing hut by the sea, and watch the dolphins playing in the waves. You can also enjoy a glass of wine while listening to piano music at the cozy inn, or learn about the local wine making traditions at the nearby vineyard.

But what I am most looking forward to is relaxing in a deckchair on the beach, watching the foxes, rabbits and cats that roam freely on the island. They are so cute and friendly, and I can't wait to take some photos of them. I am so excited to experience this paradise, and I wish you could join me. Maybe next time we can go together. Until then, I will send you some photos from Azure Haven.

"Step back in time at Azure Haven, a serene 19th-century Mediterranean island. Wander through olive groves and lavender fields, or relax by the stone fountain. Discover the rustic fishing hut by the sea, and don't miss the dolphins playing in the waves!" ~~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Alone - Canary Islands

  Alone - May 2024 Canary Islands Art Installation Set of 18 Photos! "Based on the poem by Edgar Allan Poe, Alone is a new experience b...