Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays / Happy New Year!

 Thank You - December 2023

Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays
Happy New Year!

I am truly grateful for the amazing support and feedback that I have received from all of you. Your views, comments, faves and invites mean a lot to me. I also appreciate the exposure and recognition that you have given me by adding my photos to groups, group-covers, blogs and galleries. Thank you so much for your kindness and generosity!
6 AI Photos!

NB: The Nature Collective admin and volunteer teams will be taking a Christmas break from December 20th through January 3rd 2024!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Alone - Canary Islands

  Alone - May 2024 Canary Islands Art Installation Set of 18 Photos! "Based on the poem by Edgar Allan Poe, Alone is a new experience b...