Monday, December 11, 2023

Witherwood Thicket

 Witherwood Thicket - December 2023

Caracus Island
Set of 27 Photos! TNC NON Member - TNC Blogger Series!

I wanted to share with you my amazing experience of visiting a ruined castle in the middle of a snow storm. It was like a fairy tale come true! I arrived at the castle after a long drive through the countryside, where I saw some of the most beautiful snow covered landscapes and very fine trees. The snow was falling so heavily that it was almost impossible to see anything. "A whiteout"! But I didn't mind at all. I felt a sense of wonder and adventure as I explored the ancient ruins, imagining the stories and secrets they hold. The castle was magnificent, even in its decay. It had tall towers, arched windows, and intricate carvings. I could feel the history and the mystery of the place.

I was here to escape the troubles of the world and enjoy the magic of winter. Already the houses were decked out for Christmas and dinner was waiting to be served and the wine uncorked. I felt so grateful and happy to be here, in this moment, with this view. I wandered around for hours, taking pictures and admiring the details! Even did some ice-skating around the Christmas tree!


"Welcome to Witherwood Thicket by Frogmore! A Winters' Tale of Melancholy and Silver Bells, Sledges and Silent Night. Where all the heavens seem to twinkle with a crystalline delight: Edgar Allen Poe. Use Region Windlight please!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Alone - Canary Islands

  Alone - May 2024 Canary Islands Art Installation Set of 18 Photos! "Based on the poem by Edgar Allan Poe, Alone is a new experience b...